9.19.2009

Sometimes I wish I could just shut everyone around me, out. I hate feeling so irritable and cranky all the time, but I feel like no one gets me. The hardest thing is trying to be nice to the people who love me. I know I shouldn't take their feelings forgranted, but I feel like they take me forgranted. I'm tired of everyone. I'm tired of men feeling entitled to me because they like what they see. I'm tired of friends and family assuming that I need their advice on everything. It's maddening.
I'm not you, so quit telling me "If I were you, I would..." I don't give a fuck! Just because you think I'm pretty and bought me a drink doesn't mean I owe you a fucking kiss, let alone going home with you. I don't owe anything to anyone except myself. I owe it to myself to shut you all out, and do what is going to make me my best. I owe it to my horses to make sure they are well loved and cared for. No one else depends on me, I have no children, nor do I want any. I have no husband, nor do I care to have one... I just want to smile, laugh and live life to the fullest without feeling objectified, and having my intelligence patronized.

No comments: